Enroll at Titan Fitness Weight loss Program or the Lifestyle Change Program is for the person looking for weight loss or become a more health minded person. During your stay at our fitness camp and gym in Phuket you only need to focus on your self, follow our advice in regards to training, diet and you will lose weight.
People who book this does not necessary have to be over weight, it is also a great program for the normal person who just want to learn about nutrition, become fit and in general improve their well-being, a Lifestyle Change.
If you want a to tone down, lose weight, get fit and have fun training in paradise then Titan Fitness is the right place to visit. We offer Fitness group classes like Cross training (also trademarked as Crossfit), BodyFit, Beach training, Strength and conditioning, Olympic weightlifting, Spinning, Yoga and much more.
News for 2018
We have made some improvements in the Program. We have added one more personal training session per week, added a complete training kit, (singlets/shorts/pants/towel) and also every two weeks we added a BCA (Body composition analysis). These changes will make it easier and more efficient to keep track of the progress. The extra personal training session will be a weekly consultation meeting where we talk about the meal plan & nutrition, the progress, hows this week been going and what we are going to train the next coming week.
DIET AND NUTRITION IN TODAY’S WORLD IS A COMPLETE MINEFIELD!
You can’t read a magazine, look on the television or the internet without reading the latest and greatest thing in losing weight or gaining muscle but if you are here at Titan Fitness and reading this then you are probably aware that you have to do something different.
Here lays the keyword, “sustainability”. Limiting yourself is never easy hence why we can derail and go back to our old ways pretty fast.
WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM – SO WHERE DO WE START?
Losing weight technically is very easy, you heard right, it is easy!Losing weight is simply eat less and move more right? You burn off more calories than you eat and you will lose weight, simple as that isn’t it? Well, nearly it comes down to when, what and how much you eat and how you train.
Following Titan Fitness Weight loss program makes it incredibly easy to eat healthy, we will cater to your nutritional requirements. You won’t see any processed foods; it’s all freshly cooked using the best quality ingredients, it´s lean, clean and delicious. During your consult we will discuss and recommend the ideal nutrition plan to run alongside your training.
Healths Kitchen will serve you healthy pasta dishes, salads, omelets, steaks, yogurt & musli, oatmeal, sweet potato and healthy black rice.
You CAN lose weight and our aim at Titan Fitness is to provide you with all the information to be able to do this in a very easy to understand way so that you can take all of this home with you and continue on with your new way of life.
The Immediate Benefits of adding the detox program are:
- 3 – 5 kg weight loss/week
- Rapid inch loss (BODY FAT)
- Improves circulation
- Reduces heart rate
- Reduces blood pressure
- Reduces cholesterol
- Reduces blood sugar levels (diabetes type 2)
- Improves joints
- Improves skin / bones / hair
- Increases energy
- Promotes a healthy digestive system
- Strengthens immune system
- Reduces visceral fat (internal fats surrounding vital organs)
- Increases antioxidants (carotenoids level) immune
- Reduces subcutaneous fat (external visible fat)
7 day Detox available at an additional cost when booking 4 weeks or longer
Do you live in a city? Do you feel stressed? Do you buy packaged or processed foods? Do you drink alcohol, smoke tobacco or take prescription medications? Do you feel constantly tired or have difficulty getting up in the morning? Do you have bloating, irregular bowel movements or excessive weight?
If your answer to the above are “YES”, you should go through with the detox.
The great thing about our easy detox is that you can eat some recommended food with the detox so you won´t go around hungry.
Natural therapists recognize that each person is a unique individual with their own set of biological, environmental and genetic factors, hence the expected outcomes can be different for each individual. Be aware that some people may struggle with detoxing and it is optional.
- Increased energy and vitality
- Sustainable weight loss
- Elimination of sugar cravings
- Elimination of chronic headaches
- Clearer more radiant complexion
- Improved mental focus
- Enhanced immune system function
- Decreased irritability
Included in the Detox Program:
- 35 premium herbal detox shakes
- Detox friendly dietary guidelines
- Consultation with certified detox consultant
- Easy Detox E-Book
- 2 premium Thai Spa facials
- Extra strength post-detox probiotics
Frequently asked Questions about the program:
Why should I book this program?
– If you feel like you need to loose weight, we will come up with a plan together, structure, guidelines, is relatively new to fitness, want to learn when and how to train, eat healthy and make a serious change to your current life style this is the program for you.
Can I lose 10kg in 4 weeks?
– This is very individual. All clients have different body types and starting point. If a client weights in at 120kg the possibility of that client to lose 10kg in 4 weeks is much higher than a client who weights in at 75kg.
What do we do on Sundays?
– We rest by the pool, some of us explore the Island of Phuket and others chose to visit the indoor gym. Many restaurants in the area are open so don´t worry about not getting breakfast, lunch or dinner. We recommend to go to the beach as it is only a quick drive away from some of the most beautiful beaches in Asia. Of course no need to check out, you keep your room during Sundays 🙂
How long is a personal training session?
– 1 hour
What is the cost of detox week?
– 10900THB (optional)
Can I upgrade to a superior room and what is the cost?
– Yes that is possible, please inquire here.
NEW FOR 2017
BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS TEST
Find out what your body is really made of a BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS TEST
We will do one in the beginning of the program an one at the end so we really can measure your performance and results accurate!
In just a few short minutes get a highly detailed, extremely accurate data report on the following;
- Body Composition Analysis (Total Body Water, Protein, Soft Lean Mass, Minerals, Fat Free Mass, Body Fat Mass, Weight)
- Fat Analysis (Weight, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Body Fat Mass)
- Obesity Analysis (Body Mass Index, Percent Body Fat)
- Segmental Lean Analysis (Based on ideal weight/Based on
- current weight; Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg, Left Leg)
- ECW Ratio Analysis (Extracellular water ratio)
- Body Composition History (Weight, Skeletal Muscle Mass,
- Percent Body Fat, ECW Ratio)
- InBody Score
- Body Type (Based on BMI/Percent Body Fat : Athletic Shape,
- Slightly Obese, Obesity, Muscular Shape, Average, Slightly Obese, Slim)
- Muscular, Slim Sarcopenic Obesity, Thin, Slightly Thin
- Weight Control (Target Weight, Weight Control, Fat Control, Muscle Control)
- Obesity Evaluation (BMI, Percent Body Fat)
- Nutrition Evaluation (Protein, Minerals, Fat Mass)
- Body Balance (Upper, Lower, Upper-Lower)
- Segmental Fat Analysis (Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg, Left Leg)
- Segmental Circumference (Neck, Chest, Abdomen, Hip, Right Arm, Left Arm, Right Thigh, Left Thigh)
- Research Parameters (Intracellular Water, Extracellular Water, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Basal Metabolic Rate, Waist Hip Ratio, Waist Circumference, Visceral Fat Level, Obesity Degree, Bone Mineral Content, Body Cell Mass, Arm Circumference, Arm Muscle Circumference
- Results Interpretation QR Code
Use this data to help set new goals, to keep you motivated, adjust your training and diet to help fast track your results or just find out for yourself what your body is made of. Whether you are a fitness professional or just starting out! This information can prove to be a valuable tool whilst on your fitness journey.
To get the most accurate analyses! Analysing should be done on an empty stomach and before you train.